Saturday, April 24, 2010

Am I the only one that hates custom icons for favorites in IE?

I started using IE7 and even if I "change icon" for the favorite back to the regular IE icon, when I revisit the site for which the favorite is linked, it irritatingly places the custom icon back on the favorite. The only information I find online is about how I should worship these custom icons. Sorry I hate them. Is there a way to turn them off?



Can't do another browser either. But someone go ahead and mention Firefox, Opera, or whatever other crap browser you push as if you own stock in it anyway.



Am I the only one that hates custom icons for favorites in IE?microsoft windows





Yes, you're the only one.



I would not suggest any other browsers for you, as you will surely find something to be irritated of anyway.



Am I the only one that hates custom icons for favorites in IE?windows media player 10 internet explorer



switch to mozilla firefox, it is a lot more user friendly and has a lot of useful add ons and a much less hassle than IE7



www.mozilla.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting servers