Saturday, April 24, 2010

I need opinions on a branch of engineering ie medical electronics engineering.?

I need opinions on a branch of engineering ie medical electronics engineering.?



could you pls tell me wha scope does medical electronics have in the comin four years?



is it a good field to pursue my professional career?



I need opinions on a branch of engineering ie medical electronics engineering.?microsoft





Most medical electronics engineering grads will end up in biomedical engineering departments working on blood glucometers, blood gas measurement, radiology devices, electromechanical hospital beds, urine separators and so forth.



Demand is high, so job availability will remain high. However the payscale tends to be mediocre until you get into management.



might want to minor in management or administration if you pursue this as your major.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting servers