Saturday, April 24, 2010

Firefox runs flash slow, but it's fine on IE, any solution?

Firefox runs flash slow, but it's fine on IE, any solution?



Firefox runs flash slow, but it's fine on IE, any solution?default browser





Hi, I had the exact same problem before. It isn't firefox fault I would say.



First thing I would do is reinstall Flash Player. You most likley have a different Flash Player version:



http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/...



Be sure you have the latest firefox as well.



That fixed my problem when I used to have that issue. Good Luck



Firefox runs flash slow, but it's fine on IE, any solution?microsoft word download internet explorer



Get rid of Firefox and put back IE
that's normal. firefox also loads web pages slow
Try using Opera.



I've always been a big IE fan, but I gave Firefox the try after pressure from the tech community about all the flaws in IE (which, I don't encounter, mainly because I only go to three-four websites which *are* safe, and I don't do random browsing)



Anyway, it ate up too many resources. It leaks memory alot, and you can't leave the system running or you'll come back and Fire will have taken up 90% of your memory. Flash runs slow, the XML and such are not up to par...



That, and being an IE fan I can point to quiet a few websites that point at all the FireFox holes that everyone claims dont' exist.



*However* I tried Opera the other day - I read a CNET article about how it's the only one that's actually delivering everything it promises, and it got # 1 out of all other browsers, with a saying of "Too sad it's not as popular because they don't advertise their software"



And you know? It was fast, it's pretty secure from what I've read, or better than Firefox anyway. I haven't had any issues, and I'm thinking of switching to it isntead of using IE 7 for a while
Firefox is just about the slowest browser on the face of the earth. Read here:



http://mywebpages.comcast.net/SupportCD/...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting servers