Saturday, April 24, 2010

Trouble trying to download a (semi)large file.occurs in Firefox and IE?

I was trying to download a 50mb file(large to me due to dialup) and after hit hit the 10mbs downloaded part it says download complete????it took me quite some time to even download that much and it just cuts off?this was in firefox by the way.is there a erm... security feature or something that i need to turn off?



So then i decided to try in IE and sure enough right at the 10mb point it says download complete.This is where my security feature hypothesis was formulated.why would 2 different browsers both cut off at the same point? I've looked thru the download options on both browsers and found no luck. I'm using vista home premium btw.maybe the security feature has to do with vista?



Any help appreciated.



Trouble trying to download a (semi)large file.occurs in Firefox and IE?microsoft downloads





I have had the same problem before and it was because of the source i was downloading from.



Try getting the file else wear and use a download manager like Download Accelerator etc...



Hope this Helps



Good luck



Trouble trying to download a (semi)large file.occurs in Firefox and IE?microsoft word 2003 internet explorer



Clear your browser cache, and save the file to a different directory.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting servers