Saturday, April 24, 2010

If i increase the amount of disk space to use for my IE, will it increase the speed?

if i increase the amount of disk space to use for my IE and increase the amount of cache space for my firefox will it increase my speed?



If i increase the amount of disk space to use for my IE, will it increase the speed?microsoft zune





the more space the faster it goes



If i increase the amount of disk space to use for my IE, will it increase the speed?windows nt internet explorer



yes, the more space you give ie, the faster webites will load :)
not only disk space some other tweaks are also available to speed up firefox.



IE is a bad idea (for me)



speed also depends upon the bandwidth, server and traffic
better get more ram . that increase the speed of the system

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting servers