Saturday, April 24, 2010

How do I remove the dinosaur cursor in IE?

My regular system mouse cursor changes to a dinosaur cursor whenever I use Internet Explorer. For all other programs, it looks like the normal system cursor. It only changes to a dinosaur when I'm using IE.



The mouse pointer scheme in the control panel is already set to "none". Does anyone know what I can do to get rid of this dinosaur cursor?



How do I remove the dinosaur cursor in IE?windows defender





open your add remove programs panel



select add/remove windows components



find the cursors



remove all



this will get rid of all the non-standard cursors



How do I remove the dinosaur cursor in IE?windows updates internet explorer



That sounds like something that is in the coding of a web page you are viewing.... you have the ability to change the person's cursor when they are viewing your website....



Odd that it would stay like that on other pages though...
Sounds like an installed plugin. Check this out to see if it applies..



http://www.pchell.com/support/cursormani...



http://209.85.165.104/search?q=cache:dtp...



just do some additional keyword searches on the net about those ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting servers