Saturday, April 24, 2010

I cannot see my site on firefox but it is working on IE, why?

I was using dreamweaver and I could preview my site on firefox but once i transfered to remote server, I can only see the content but not the template (CSS template) How do I fix this problem. It works just fine on IE



I cannot see my site on firefox but it is working on IE, why?nintendo ds browser





If by chance the file was made using Unicode, Firefox will not load the page and template properly. Try validating both the HTML and CSS file using Direct Input or URL to see if by per chance there are some non-standard characters.



You could also verify that both FF and IE are viewing your site using the same character encoding.



HTML Validator (Set for Verbose output):



http://validator.w3.org/



CSS Validator:



http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/#vali...



Ron



I cannot see my site on firefox but it is working on IE, why?windows 98 internet explorerLet me know what you find out as I've had the same problem which turned out to be a problem with Unicode. Ron Report It


Firefox has greater security, the css template that you are using is blocked because firefox sees it as odd or dangerous behavior, so it blocks the css from loading. However i could be wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting servers