Saturday, April 24, 2010

I got a desktop from my friend and it has XP home. He has netscape and IE but only Netscape works.?

I tried intalling a new version of IE but it only gives me error that tells the installation of the previous IE is not yet complete and needs reboot. Reboot does not solve the problem. I dont have my friends installation CD so i cant fix it. What else can i do? Thanks



I got a desktop from my friend and it has XP home. He has netscape and IE but only Netscape works.?windows media player 10





do you have the windows xp disk ? if you do run it and choose to reinstall over the previous instalation when it asks if you want to format the partition that your putting xp on press f and this will reformat your drive removing any problems from the previous install. first save all important docs onto disk so not to loose them as reformatting will completley wipe your drive. and mske sure you have the other drivers for the pc.



I got a desktop from my friend and it has XP home. He has netscape and IE but only Netscape works.?microsoft net internet explorerHoly crazy monkeys ! Never every seen any person re-installing the whole OS just for Internet Explorer. Sounds too stupid ! :)) Report It


as it was someone elses computer it will completley remove any problems that where atributed to the person that owned it before so not just for internet explorer !!!! Report It


Get Firfox it is safer and faster than those two combined.
Try going to Add/Remove programs and uninstall IE...then go back and install the latest version. SHould work. Hope this helps.
Go to



Control Panel %26gt; Add/Remove Programs %26gt; Add/Remove Windows Components %26gt; Uninstall IE (Untick Internet Explorer click on OK). And then download IE from http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/defa... and install it. It'll work successfuly.



--



WWW - Weird %26amp; Wonderful Web - http://www.kudige.blogspot.com
I agree with the first answer, Firefox is waaaay better than either one. http://www.mozilla.com/firefox/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting servers