Friday, November 27, 2009

Centering things using css/html for both, ie and firefox?

www.myspace.com/motodechikai



thats my space, the layout is written in css, thing is using firefox, everything on the right columns if pefectly centered withing the boxes, yet in IE everything sticks to the left. I've tried several tags but it still stays the same. Is it possible to make it centered for both browsers?



Centering things using css/html for both, ie and firefox?windows 98





It is strange that both IE and FF wouldn't see the %26lt;center%26gt; tag the same. I didn't take the time to dig through the source code, but I'll offer a suggestion. You could wrap your 'About Me' and 'I'd Like To Meet' content in divs and give them the same class name. Then, use auto margins in the stylesheet to force them to center.



Centering things using css/html for both, ie and firefox?microsoft support internet explorer



looks ok to me...



if you want to center a div, give it a fixed width and a "margin: 0px auto;" style.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting servers