Sunday, November 29, 2009

Wher is my yahoo toolbar? When I open IE I have to click tools then toolbbars then yahoo toolbars.?

I have another user on my computer that uses IE but it is always on when you open under that name and it is also always on there when you use firefox. can anyone help with this problem i don't want to go through the process of tolls, toolbars..... everytime i use my computer



Wher is my yahoo toolbar? When I open IE I have to click tools then toolbbars then yahoo toolbars.?ie 6





right click on a blank space on your toolbar and you'll see yahoo toolbar,,,click it and unless the other user unclicks it, it should stay there



Wher is my yahoo toolbar? When I open IE I have to click tools then toolbbars then yahoo toolbars.?windows vista internet explorer



This problem was supposed to be fixed with V 7.0.5 of the Yahoo toolbar. It is a bug. If you are on V 7.0.5 of the toolbar, then report problem to Yahoo Customer Care. No guarantees, but you might have better success with IE 7 (vs IE6).
After the process and you have clicked on Yahoo toolbar -----ALSO click "lock toolbars". It should stay after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting servers