Friday, November 27, 2009

I uninstalled IE7 to revert back to my previous version of IE and now nothing works.?

I searched on here on how to revert to a previous version of IE and I followed the instructions. (control Panel, Add/Remove Programs, Change/Remove IE7........ Restart computer. Everything successful. But now when I open IE I get an error screen (Windows Explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvience.). I can't do anything on my computer without getting that error. I can't open any folders. My Computer, My documents, Control Planel, etc. MY COMPUTER IS USELESS NOW. I even tried to use the computer in safe mode and I get the same results. What seems to be the problem and how do I resolve this?



I uninstalled IE7 to revert back to my previous version of IE and now nothing works.?microsoft updates





ie6 is part of windowsXP therefore it can be mended if you



-run system file checker



-run a repair install

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting servers