Friday, November 27, 2009

I consistently get the Microsoft "Error Report" message everytime I close IE 7. How do I f

I recently downloaded IE 7 and didn't have this issue prior to that when I was running IE 6. Looking for anybody who had the same issue and who could share some information on how they fixed it. Thanks!



I consistently get the Microsoft "Error Report" message everytime I close IE 7. How do I fix that?windows messenger





right click my computer



advanced



error reporting



click disable error reporting



uncheck box notify me



click ok



I consistently get the Microsoft "Error Report" message everytime I close IE 7. How do I fix that?microsoft works internet explorer



Use FireFox and don't waste your time with a piece of crap browser like IE.
Dump IE and get Firefox. no more problems.
I agree with the other people who said you should stop using Internet Explorer and get Firefox. I've been using Firefox for about a year and I would never dream of going back to IE. Firefox is so much faster and safer than IE could ever dream of being. You really should consider giving it a try. Trust me, you won't be disappointed!!



http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/fea...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting servers