Friday, November 27, 2009

Computer Lock-up! I use XP and IE. Often when I am online reading my YahooMail I get the Hourglass H

The cursor turns into an hourglass and nothing happens. I do the Ctrl-Alt-Del and the Task Manager shows two IEs running and one or both are not responding. I have to select End Task and go to the trouble of starting IE all over again. What can I do to make it stop?



Am I going too fast between clicks? It seems to happen when I am clicking on something in the YahooMail. What can I do to make it stop? Thank you in advance.



Computer Lock-up! I use XP and IE. Often when I am online reading my YahooMail I get the Hourglass Horror.?windows live





Try a different browser.



Many use Firefox and feel it is superb.



I actually use Netscape and have no problems (although I DO have Firefox and IE on my computer in the event I need to use either of them).



Good luck.



Computer Lock-up! I use XP and IE. Often when I am online reading my YahooMail I get the Hourglass Horror.?windows media player 11 internet explorer



What version of IE are you using? IE7 seems to have more than its share of errors and freezes. I would switch to Firefox and see if that fixes your problems.



down with IE!
Give this a shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting servers