Sunday, November 29, 2009

How do I change my search engine int ie address bar?

Had msn as my search engine in the ie address bar (default), but for some reason I'm getting the Net Zero search engine. How do I make msn my home page and windows live as my search engine?



How do I change my search engine int ie address bar?microsoft internet explorer





If you are using IE7, you can arrow down to search for a prefer search engine.



How do I change my search engine int ie address bar?microsoft downloads internet explorer



What version of IE do you use? If you're using IE 7, hold down the Alt key and press T (Tools menu), then choose Options. Go to the General tab, and you'll see a Search section. Click Settings under Search, and you can select any of these options as your default. If the search engine you want to use as your default is not listed, click "Find more providers".
go to tool-internet option or through control panel in the general tab change the setting for the search default
click down arrow of search box and click on last option 'Change Search Default'

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting servers