Sunday, November 29, 2009

How can I reset my fonts? All my IE background is bleached, how can I fix this?

Most of my apps and all of IE seem to be deteriorating e.g. loss of color (bleached), over-sized fonts. I've tried everything I could think of, and all of the obvious sollutions and still come up with zip. Please help. The only option I have left is to do a new install. I'd like to avoid that, if possible.



How can I reset my fonts? All my IE background is bleached, how can I fix this?microsoft templates





Right click on desktop and go to properties.



on display settings select default.(this will restore all display settings,including font sizes colors everything)



for ie also,goto properties and select restore defaults.



no need to reinstall.



How can I reset my fonts? All my IE background is bleached, how can I fix this?windows firewall internet explorer



internet options/ restore defaults



reinstall may be good idea, but only iexplorer, not windows you meant,



first try repairing iexplorer, for bad files,



try deleting old cache files , temp files...



old java files,



try also updates of java and flash plgins...



scan for spyware and viruses as well,

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting servers