Sunday, November 29, 2009

Http://runonce.msn.com/runonce...

I have changed the Home page, Home button works, but when I open IE it always opens to the above URL. The page is all royal blue color, no words, no save button as help tells me told me (from Microsoft help).



Http://runonce.msn.com/runonce... I just upgraded to IE 7 and this shows up every time I open IE now.?microsoft internet explorer





I also had this same problem right after upgrading to IE7. I tried changing the homepage twice (as recommended in the first response to your question) with no results. Then I disabled my Zone Alarm, closed IE7 and reopened. The configuration page then opened properly and I was able to set the desired settings and save. After that, I was able to restore my homepage to my original and enable Zone Alarm. All is back to "normal" and I'm running IE7. I don't know if the third time was a charm, or disabling Zone Alarm was the answer.....good luck.



Http://runonce.msn.com/runonce... I just upgraded to IE 7 and this shows up every time I open IE now.?microsoft downloads internet explorer



Try changing the hoempage again, and this time click apply and then save
I have same problem and cannot get it resolved I tried shutting down zone alarm and then changing home page but it still isnt working. I tried spybot but it still doing same thing!!!
ok - i figured it out. shut down my anti - virus.. spy ware... what ever you have shut it down. Then go to add/remove programs and un-install Win version 7. - Restart - when computer starts back up shut down your anti-spy ware what'ever you have (make your it is shut down or Win 7 will NOT install all the way and you will have the same problem as before!)



If a window does not already pop telling you you have new programs to install - go online and select updates form your help menu. It will find it for you -- install Win7.



All should be good now. The http://runonce.msn.com/runonce2.aspx page should come up and you can then customize your settings and you should never see it again!!



let me know if you have questions.



maria

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting servers