Sunday, November 29, 2009

When trying to change my security settings in IE 6 it reverts back to medium?

This is getting really annoying, I haven't been able to change it since I reformatted my computer. I have reinstalled IE but no joy



Working on Javascript I need to be able to allow active X to run.



I am the only user on this computer and the administrator so why wont it change?



When trying to change my security settings in IE 6 it reverts back to medium?windows media player 10





dont know sorry



When trying to change my security settings in IE 6 it reverts back to medium?microsoft net internet explorer



Don't forget to hit the "apply" bar at the bottom of the security settings window for IE. Hitting the 'OK' bar will not reset your changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting servers