Sunday, November 29, 2009

Ok I am running windows xp and use IE. I also had to dload firefox for school stuff online. Now when

IE...it says INTERNET EXPLORER IS CURRENTLY RUNNING WITH ADD-ONS DISABLED. How do I enable this. For example now when on go into certain websites it says I need to load Flash and what not and I know I already have it and it's already there. Please help!



Ok I am running windows xp and use IE. I also had to dload firefox for school stuff online. Now when I go intomicrosoft project





On your IE toolbar select "Tools". There should be an option that says "Manage Add-Ons". From there you can select "Enable or Disable Add-Ons".



Ok I am running windows xp and use IE. I also had to dload firefox for school stuff online. Now when I go intomicrosoft powerpoint internet explorer



Read on IE side:



http://kb.adobe.com/selfservice/document...
under the tools menu and probably options



i don't use IE so its somewhere in tools menu
Elisabeth R is correct for IE 7, but it will be slightly different for older versions. If you have problems with her stated solution please provide more information Re: the version of IE that you're using.
I try to look it up and t said do it through tools and manage add-on but when i try that it didnt give the options. I would iike to know to

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting servers