Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Need step by step direction to enable poker clinet to connect --keep getting IE action cancelled?

I realize that either IE settings themselves or norton or ? is blocking the connection - but have tried and tweaked to no avail - even bet zip and full tilt just gave me generic advice as to how to resolve - it used to work fine- software is downloaded, when it gets to connection it will stop halfway- and freeze , sometimes norton screen pops up -I have checked the box to permit connection %26amp; always use this action already--- then when I retry IE box-[ action cancelled] pops up repeatedly--- have also put what I could find of their IP address in trusted site in IE and am stumped as to what I am missing, Please help , recently laid off ,bored and want to play poker ,and don't like yahoo or any other sites version.



Thanx !!!!



Need step by step direction to enable poker clinet to connect --keep getting IE action cancelled?windows mail





heard the gov closed down lots of gambling sites. try another broswer, i use seamonkee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting servers