Sunday, November 29, 2009

Why can't I sign into anything using IE and then I get a message saying my PC dosen't acce

I use IE and have a bunch of protection software that I have disabled in the past but it dosen't fix it.



Why can't I sign into anything using IE and then I get a message saying my PC dosen't accept cookies?microsoft zune





Change the Security Setting on your Browser. Follow the folloing steps to do that.



Windows IE 6.x Browser



Select Tools



Select Internet Options



Select the Privacy tab.



Select Advanced



Deselect override automatic cookie handling button



Click on the OK button at the bottom of the screen.



Click OK to exit



Windows IE 5.x Browser



Go to Tools on the menu bar



Pick Internet Options



Click the Security tab



Select the Custom Level tab



Under "Allow Cookies that are stored on your computer" click "Enable"



Under "Allow per-session cookies (not stored)" click "Enable"



Select OK, Yes you want to save the settings



And I think you should be done!!



Why can't I sign into anything using IE and then I get a message saying my PC dosen't accept cookies?windows nt internet explorer



change your IE cookie settings! in tools/Internet options U can find it!
yep, open any browser, go to tools, and Internet options, click on the privacy tab, and turn it down till you find a more comfortable setting, good luck



R3dm0
turn off your windows firewall for a moment, after you get IE loaded up, turn your firewall back on. Also the other answer you got about intenet options should work as well, or maybe both.
You need to change your settings:



1.Click the tools button



2.Click Internet Options...



3.Click Privacy



4.Change It to Medium High



5.Click Apply then OK

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting servers