Wednesday, November 25, 2009

My laptop cannot show anywebpage,either with ie or firefox,but my computer can with same ISP?

my laptop cannot show anywebpage,either with ie or firefox,but my computer can with same ISP...



i disable norton internet security and no change



i had ie7,uninstall it and no change



firefox says: server not found



please help me....



My laptop cannot show anywebpage,either with ie or firefox,but my computer can with same ISP?microsoft internet explorer





Can you connect to instant messenger, or use the internet for anything else? If not, you're not really connected. Try repairing your connection.



My laptop cannot show anywebpage,either with ie or firefox,but my computer can with same ISP?microsoft downloads internet explorer



Try this:



TOOLS | INTERNET OPTIONS | GENERAL | BROWSING HISTORY | DELETE



Delete all. Close the browser and restart it.
all as that mean is you're not connected have you installed the drivers for you modem or are you using a network if you are you'll need to tell the laptop it connects to the internet through another computer, open the control panel and run the network setup wizard

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting servers