Sunday, November 29, 2009

How Do I Delete Firefox and Again Make IE My Main Browser?

I had Firefox for a few days, but it's inability to speedily download photos (because it lacks Active X) has me wanting to go back to Internet Explorer.



I can bring up IE for any individual site,but can't seem to again make it my primary browser



How Do I Delete Firefox and Again Make IE My Main Browser?windows themes





To change IE into your default browser, you'll have to:



(1) Launch IE



(2) Go to 'Tools' in your toolbar.



(3) Select 'Internet Options'



(4) Under the 'Programs' tab, click the 'Make Default' tab to make IE your default browser.



Alternatively on XP,



(1) Click 'Start'



(2) Click 'Set Program Access %26amp; Defaults'



(3) Expand the 'Custom' category



(4) Check 'Internet Explorer' under 'Choose a default web browser'



Keep the firefox browser though, surfing via firefox is much faster compared to IE =D



How Do I Delete Firefox and Again Make IE My Main Browser?internet explorer 7 internet explorer



Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
I recommend that keep it for general surfing, but use Internet Explorer for known sites that require ActiveX. It is simply safer to do it that way. Of course, you an always set IE to be the Default browser.



But if you MUST, then open the Control Panel, and get into ADD/REMOVE programs and use the REMOVE button.



Good luck and Happy Computing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting servers